Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LOVE update


If you follow my Twitter then you saw this picture that I took a while ago of my new JewelMint L.O.V.E. separate rings. Since I received them they have been in regular rotation with the rest of my ring collection, and although they would seem inconvenient with their protruding appearance they are quite simple yet eye-catching.

While we are on the subject of love I am pleased to announce... that I am t-minus 7 days until my trip back to Thailand! (i bet you thought i was going to say something else. hah!) Currently my feelings leading up to this trip have been a broad spectrum of excited, nervous, frantic, and tired. Nevertheless God has been/ is so good!

Now I would love to go relax and hangout with friends! Until next time!

lots of lovee

p.s. thank you to those who participated in the giveaway! Winners will be notified and sent prizes soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)