Friday, November 11, 2011

the w e e k e n d e r.

If you have been reading my blog for a while (..or just read my header) being in college has turned out to be a bit busier than I imagined. Having a part-time job on top of classes doesn't help either and my weekly schedule looks a lot like boot camp with barely a spare minute, so my weekends are the only things that keep me sane and semi-relaxed going into another week of school. I thought I would share what my weekends can consist of for proper de-stressing:

Every other Sunday my mom&I browse the Atwater Farmer's Market in Glendale. 
Fresh veggies+tacos/pupusas+ flowers= happy camper

  
Day trips! This past weekend it was San Marcos, San Diego to visit my cousin.
ginormous donuts+park/hikes+pollo super fries(not pictured)+delicious Phil's BBQ= a super yums trip

What do you do on your weekends to unwind?

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)