Wednesday, March 7, 2012

i crave.


While semi really studying late for my upcoming uni finals it occurred to me that's when I crave foods the most: late at night. Currently on my 3rd ice tea studying at the chinese cafe I am overcome by the urge to eat vermicelli noodles with fish sauce from Banh Mi Che Cali.

The marriage of bbq pork+fresh veggies+fish sauce+ perfectly chewy noodles is one of pure genius.
#hungrycollegestudent

On another note: bible study today was so encouraging! Studying the struggle of Joseph to fulfill God's dream for him that required trials and patience spoke to me about my future in nursing & what God has is store for me. 23 DAYS & COUNTING!

Hope your week is going well so far! Have a lovely hump day!

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)