Friday, March 9, 2012

{inspiration}




While purusing my daily blogroll reads the other day, I came upon Margaret Zhang's coverage of Prabal Gurung's Fall collection at NYFW, and she credited Bon Duke for her backstage pass that day. Curious-me dug a little deeper clicked on the link and discovered the treasure pit that is Bon Duke's site and works.

Instantly falling in love with his humor (banana vid) and ability to capture flowing movement of the pieces, I tried to find out a little more about this NY fashion based photographer & found this interview of him. As if this aesthetic wonder couldn't get any more inspiring, his take on eating was so refreshing to hear!

After a long week I needed some fresh inspiration.

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)