Saturday, September 10, 2011

私の好きな​​物事

For those who can't read the title (who can't ?!) these are just a few of my favorite things right now...

Listening to music& making my version of this rad d.i.y. from Honestly...WTF

 Hooked on the fish tail braid since I finally learned how to master the technique thanks to this tutorial (via CupcakesandCashmere)

[I feel like I haven't shown my face  in a while, so this is me making up for it...did you get that not-so-subtle weird joke? me neither]
My most favorite-est purchase in a while! Found at Crossroads Trading Co. for less than $20! yes. i said it. LESS than $20. 
It is currently my go-to bag&it hold just about anything :)

 
Nails are trending big time right now, so i thought I would share some of my fave colors/brands.
From ChinaGlaze that i got for $4 a bottle (LOVE!) to $1 pastels from Korea to my glitter Orly polishes. fab.

...and just because i like you all so much I threw in a picture of bananas about to be baked in brown sugar to caramelized perfection. Let your minds wander on that a bit

stay tuned next time for the return of attack your senses! sorry for the crazy blogging schedule but classes have started & my summer is dwindling to nothing :( must let it last before university takes my life

lots of lovee

1 comment:

  1. Those bananas are looking fantastic; everything seems to bump up in the flavor department when caramelized.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)