Tuesday, September 6, 2011

let's play catch up

Pumpkin cupcake with nutella frosting &chocolate sprinkles
I feel like it has been ages since I last blogged...and even longer when it had anything to do with hipster things like fashion. Here are a few snapshots of what my past weeks have been like. Lately my time has been filled with adjusting back into school/scholarly mode with classes beginning & reevaluating myself in light of my retreat with church. However in all of this I took a nice break this past weekend and went up to Santa Barbara to visit a dear friend&did some experimental baking for ちちの誕生日 on Labor Day. Enough of these words. BACK to the pictures :)
All those creative juices from the ORANGE you glad it's friday? post went into making myself a quick&easy cork board!

Laying back & examining God's creation at retreat
Kayaking spot in irwindale
  Tanning by the pool& train rides in SB

How was your Labor Day weekend?

lots of lovee

p.s. look forward to bacon maple cupcakes & good finds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)