Sunday, April 8, 2012

spring forward

Venice Beach, CA #springbreak
HELLLLOO! EYE SEE YOU reading my first post in a month after taking a break for Lent :)


This time away has allowed me to rethink about what I truly treasure in this world. For the past few weeks I have struggled with how to express myself without this blogging as my outlet and God has taught me that being transparent with those around me, opening up, and sharing my struggles is so rewarding! Being able to build each other up in Christ has been a blessing to see new relationships blossom. At the same time the urge/temptation/struggle to blog plagued me wanting to share all the fun things I did or tasty things I ate with you all, is nothing compared to the struggle that Christ put himself through for our sake. 


Celebrating Good Friday and Easter this past weekend has been the reminder as to why I have faith and confirms the pure awesomeness of the one whom I have faith in.  

"My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!"

Lots of exciting new things for the blog will be shared later but for now I just wanted to share how excellent God has been to me. How has God blessed you recently? :)

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)