Sunday, October 16, 2011

dip.dye.splatter.paint

detailed color explosion on the pant leg of Margaret Zhang's Ginger&Smart playsuit
Looking at these for the past week have diverted my attention from the human anatomy to my black trousers that now look like they could use a new paint job. Needless to say I've been distracted from my school work.

Inspiring hair from stylesight makes me want to dip dye again
After chopping off all my ombre'd hair last week I am having issues letting go of the look. Should I just do the standard ombre of my natural color? Or do I go bold & finally purple my hair? decisions. decisions.

Point of this story is: someone get me some paints & let's get crazy!

lots of lovee

(creds: tumblrz, StyleSight, ShineByThree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)