Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's the little things

If you have read posts in the past you will know that I hold an appreciation for unique details on a outfit that truly make it special. My first details post was fun because I took that inspiration to add small additions to my outfits that week that were overlooked for the most part, but every once in a while someone would notice & that is what made it special :)

Thanks to Nicole Warne of GaryPepperVintage's coverage of NZFW I present the most adorable gingerbread detail! MisteR brand's new line for the season adds homage to children's stories & that same playfulness. Aces.

Most people know Jak&Jill, but do you know Nam of STREETFSN? I recently began following his blog & it is excellent for detail and color inspiration! Not to mention his most recent coverage of Paris, Milan, and extensive New York deets. loves it all!

Hope you are having a fab weekend ^.^

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)