Friday, October 21, 2011

sheer bat wing love.


Hey y'all! Say hello to the first outfit post in almost 3 months?! (or more) I have had some outfits recently that i have really enjoyed but time has constricted or I am too lazy to break the camera out but something about this new shirt that I got had to be shared with you all.


Here you can see the full extent of this glorious bat wing

That's all friends! The most expensive thing I am wearing is the Sofft shoes that I bought for $30, other than that the shirt was about $10, the skirt was $5, and the infinite scarf was my moms (thanks mama!).

Well enjoy your weekend friends! I am off to a weekend of fellowship, fun, the outdoors, and some good o'l fashion Jesus time ^.^

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)