Saturday, April 16, 2011

"little darling, its been a long cold lonely winter..here comes the sun, and its alright"

Beatle's genius. After constant pingpong weather it was 80 degrees the other day in LA! So decided to wear shorts when I went out with my sister to jamba juice (2 for $5! :O) with my first pay check (YAY!).



I just want to say that I am a regular sized girl..if not a little bigger so this is not for the girls that are skinny as my wrist. i'm 5'8" and over 100 pounds and thats okay! if i was 100 pounds i'd look like living death. there's nothing wrong with being skinny and of course i try to be healthy but stick-like is just not who i am. just wanted to put it out there.

very similar to the powerhouse voice, Adele, who's song i am addicted to

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)