Friday, August 26, 2011

ORANGE you glad it's friday?

Okay this is going to be short&sweeet.... like
 (If you have never tried this. i'm going to go out on a limb and say you are missing out on the tasties of life. personal opinion)

Anyways back to the main event! I you recall the last installment of attack the senses this past Monday, I appealed to all of you to get CREATIVE! Make something! How has that been going?

Well on my quest for D.I.Y. inspirations I stumbled upon a beautiful new site: HowAboutOrange

The blogger, Jessica, caught my attention with her posts on creating your own patterned fabrics but as I continued to shuffle through her posts I became more and more inspired to let my creative juices flow!

Are you inspired to make your own cuteness? I want to see your results :) post belowwwwwww

lots of lovee

p.s. i'm off for a weekend retreat of fellowship&meeting God. What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)