Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"I'm peacockin'"- Tom Haverford


What is this that I hear about Parks & Rec on NBC not coming back ??! If you don't watch Thursday nights done right yet. Do it.

The title quote has nothing to do with this post but it's appropriate because this weekend I went to the Arboretum with my fellowship group. It was a beautiful day and the peacocks and geese were out in full force. We spent the morning frolicking and exploring the natural space.
(creds: Alvin Teng)
On another note: the blogger disappearance recently is credited to Uni midterms and a mix of stress & exhaustion. Even now I am still in the midst of it, but I needed a break from it all so I took the liberty of  baking last night and uploading some pictures from my weekend :)

he thinks he's so cool 

Have an awesome rest of the week!

lots of lovee

Ephesians 4:29

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)