Monday, May 14, 2012

show some clavicle


Some people think that legs are attractive. Others think hands are attractive. I personally think the clavicle is attractive. What the hey is a clavicle?  The clavicle, otherwise known as the collarbone, is that bone that juts out a little near your shoulders and neck. Of all of my features I think my clavicle is what I am most proud of. It has the least injuries or blemishes near my arms.

This one shoulder ark & co. dress shows my clavicle. I like it a lot. It cost me $3 at one of my favorite thift stores. People kept telling me I look like a Greek goddess..debatable. My love for the brilliant beaded shoulder detail on this dress... is non-debatable. Mother's Day yesterday was the perfect excuse to throw it on :)


The weather forecast of this week is looking lovely. Have an excellent week!

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)