Monday, August 15, 2011

attack the senses


Never thought you'd read another one of these again, huh? but ALAS! dear readers I have not forgotten about my weekly installment. In fact I have missed engaging your senses with pictures that can make you fat&creative just by looking at them.

Therefore,
This is my apology picture to you. Please forgive me by treating yourself to a look at the magical union between waffles and ice cream. Speaking of ice cream, let the attack continue!
Was that satisfying? I didn't think so. forgiveness. I will try much harder next week! For now you will have to content yourself with ice cream waffle dreams. Enjoy the rest of summer!


lots of lovee

p.s. a preview of posts to come..
&

A modest mouse post. anticipate!



(creds: tumblrz, LittleTinSoldier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)