Monday, August 22, 2011

attack the senses

This week's inspirational attack of the senses surrounds one idea: GET CREATIVE!

After having gone to a wedding& seeing every bit of cuteness created I have felt the crafty bug bite in full force.


Take up knitting, starting drawing, decorate your room in a fresh way! Something to get those creative juices flowing.
Don't be shy about your creations. Hang them. Photograph them. Loves them. 

Add some color to your life :) 

Most important:
Reward yourself with ice cream!
Good luck with your pursuits&I would love to see the results after.


lots of lovee



(creds: tumblrz, TheGlitterGuide, & HonestlyWTF)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that light tree. I wish I had something like this in my room!

    -Laura xoxo
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)