Friday, February 10, 2012

crunch time

I've been on a cooking kick for the past few days. Needless to say I have been so stressed and cooking/baking is my favorite way to unwind. After making a breakfast frittata with potatoes as the base, I was left with a whole lot of leftover taters and the last of my rosemary. Naturally I had to make my own baked chips...it just makes sense.

Don't these potatoes look dreamy

I would have gone heavier on the rosemary and lighter on the sea salt, but for a first attempt I quite liked them :) Just thick and crunchy enough without being super greasy because they were baked instead of fried. Absolutely brilliant.


lots of lovee

1 comment:

  1. can these be sent to me sans rosemary? it might look too much like a certain other forbidden leaf...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)