Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Give me all the bacon and eggs that you have" - Ron Swanson

I love Parks&Rec ("P&R...Tommy's Place"). I love Ron Swanson and his love for breakfast foods. Though I wish this was a post about bacon and eggs it is about one of my favorite breakfast foods: scones!

Perfect for tea time. Perfect for jams and jellies. Perfect for baking at 1 in the morning to unwind. Perfect for any time of the day. These particular coconut almond chocolate scones, compliments of one of my favorite baking blogger personalities, Joy the Baker, are absolutely aces.



**One tip that I will share that worked super well for me: buttermilk substitutions! It was always seems like bloggers just have buttermilk on hand at all times, but I don't so these methods are fantastic because I do usually have lemon juice or yogurt !

Have a lovely weekend friends!

lots of lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)