Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hair drama



I love hair. I love that a hairstyle can say so much about a person and change a look from "ughnasty" to "daangmang". After my last haircut (which was unsatisfactory) I decided to let it grow out for the winter & decide a new cut for spring...well that time has apparently come fast. I could go back to the side swept bangs (as pictured by Reese); do the sweeping full bang (i've tried this before); or embrace the middle part look some more (especially inspired by Emily Fields in PLL). "Bald spot conscious" -me has always thought the middle part would make it worst, but I actually like the look even though it only turns out right 1 out of 10 times.
So I guess what I'm saying is: I NEED HELP. suggestions?

lots of lovee


(creds: googles, style-arena)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)