Saturday, February 25, 2012

h a p p y a n n i v e r s a r y !

Can you believe it's been a year since the inception of this blog? Of course not! I can barely believe it but I am so happy what this blog has done and become for me.

With this momentous occasion I treated myself with this:
...not really :) I just used at as an excuse to buy these brilliant rings from JewelMint!

This blog (&dear readers) have seen me go through every season. From my very first post about why I decided to start blogging; the amazing things God has done in my life; to my evolution of outfit posts; some of my greatest cooking feats (1,2,3,4); my mission trip to Thailand (photodiaries ichi,nisan); and all throughout my current time in Uni.

Thank you for being a part of my life for the past year.

lots of lovee

John 14:27

2 comments:

  1. The top one with the key is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? I love that they even fit my thumb as well as my other phalanges!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)