Thursday, February 23, 2012

gotta collect 'em all

There have been a lot of collaborations this past season with big name designers & department stores (i.e. Versace for H&M) along with collaborations between bloggers & designers (i.e. Man Repeller x MR DANIJO). Most recently my favorite collabs for the stores, for affordable prices, have been :
Jason Wu for Target that debuted on the 5th! I love the classic simplicity of the collections for everyday wear. Mainly I love the bags that he created! Lovely satchels and clutches with my name written on them in a low price tag :)


The other is Marni for H&M collection that launches March 8th. I am really egg-cited for these pieces to hit stores. Brilliant mix of patterned everything and detailed structured tailoring makes me antsy for spring! Although a bit more expensive than the Jason Wu collection, I love H&M and was not interested by the outlandish Versace collection preceding.

Anticipate~!

lots of lovee

(creds: refinery29targetellie&eri)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)