Sunday, June 12, 2011

tidbits.

I'm back. not necessarily in black, but back nonetheless. Gomenasai for the lapse in blogging! There was a bit too much going on.

Birthday. (disappointing slightly). Finals. (horrible horrible). Breakfast with grams :). (a lovely change). Mini trip to Grand Canyon with fambam. (tiring and a brutal assault to my senses).

Anywho. I wanted to share some pictures from my birthday that my friend, Alisa Wong took for me around our church. It was pretty fun, except for one location that had me standing in a birdpoo infested loading dock, but other than that good times!

for your viewing pleasure:



and so begins the pictures i the bird poop loading dock.



Overall a lot of fun and I like how the pictures turned out. THANKS AL! ^_^


abrupt. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)